Thursday, October 14, 2010

I think I am chopped liver

I am really good, but get passed over frequently without a second glance. 

I am still temping for the studio.  I was fortunate to work 2 days last week and every day this week and 3 days next week.  Whoohooo!  Believe it or not, I really am grateful to be working.  I am a little tired from the stress of not having a full time position, YET.  On the other hand, I didn't have to work last week when it was raining : P . Not getting paid for 3 days was almost worth not driving.

Sigh, the holidays are coming up and for a temp, that is never good (UNLESS someone decides to take a leave of absence from their job because they are borderline crazy and they need an awesome temp to fill in for them - permanently).  Stuff like that never happens, to me anyway!!!!

So, I am thinking, I am going to make chopped liver......... Seriously.  My sister thinks its a bad idea.  My mother thinks it may be a hit!!!  I won't know until I try.  Anybody want some chopped liver???  I can answer phones too!!  Cricket, cricket.....

No comments:

Post a Comment